[Wine] Re: Getting a game to run on Mac OSX

Vafrous wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Jan 21 09:50:06 CST 2009

Actually it is not a pop-up, its directly on the updater on the bottom of it where it would usually say like "download complete" and whatever else.

This is a free game, just download the client at shaiya.aeriagames.com/download

And about the linux thing, I have gotten other games to work by copying stuff over to mac so what is so bad about doing that?

And finally I got wine here: http://www.kronenberg.org/darwine/ I got the stable 1.0.1 version because I assumed that it corresponded with the stable 1.0.1 on linux which I have been successfully able to run shaiya with on linux