[Wine] Wine 1.1.13 and Ubuntu 8.10 and WOW 3.0.8.9464

elexes wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Jan 21 15:15:26 CST 2009

after switching from windows I've had a fairly good time with Ubuntu apart from with wow. for the last week I've had it working without problem but since the wow update today to version 3.0.8.9464 its crashing the second i click on the in game loader button to play ?

am i alone with this or is it a general bug ? error 132 .

I realize this error code is very generic and could be anything but i just thought it in