[Wine] PKR not working with Wine 1.0.1 and Eeebuntu

benst wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Jan 21 21:51:11 CST 2009

Even though the game PKR  (from pkr.com) is supposed to work fine with Wine and Ubuntu 8.4, it's not working on my Eee PC 901 netbook.

The game starts fine, and I can log in, then view a list of current tables, but when I try to go to one of the tables the graphics go all corrupted.

Even at the table list screen, the mouse is out of allignment by about 50 pixels.

Is there a wine log somewhere that might tell me what the problem is?

Thanks for any help.