[Wine] Re: NWN2 Unable to Detect 3D error.

Brackenn wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Jan 26 09:49:39 CST 2009

Hi.
Are you still there?
You posted this:.......
start with a clean wine directory or make a separate one

· Add overrides for devenum.dll and dxdiagn.dll and Copy devenum.dll d3dx9_30.dll dxdiagn.dll to ~/.wine/drive_c/windows/system32/

· Run regedit and add the following key and string values:
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\ Software\ Wine\ Direct3D]
OffscreenRenderingMode = fbo
UseGLSL = enabled
VideoMemorySize = 256

.....:A while back. I tried the registry hack, and copied The devenum.dll and dxdiagn.dll to the wine\windows\system\32. but I can't find d3dx9_30.dll anywhere on two different windows computers. Am I not understanding something about that file? Is it d3d9 Or 30?  There is still no change, it still crashes when I run it. any Ideas?