[Wine] WoW issues

demonchicka116 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Jan 28 20:31:32 CST 2009

I'm new to linux. I'm running Ubuntu 8.10 and I have wine 1.1.13 installed. I'm having some trouble getting world of warcraft installed. I followed the How to at https://help.ubuntu.com/community/WorldofWarcraft. I followed all of the instructions and when ever I go to start WoW so that i can get the patches the graphics are really messed up and i can't see or click on anything. The sound comes in just fine.

however the text in the terminal says that there are errors and because my computer knowledge is rather lacking i have no idea what to do. I saved all of the text from the terminal in hopes that someone will be able to help me but it's too much to list.