[Wine] Printing Error

NackteElfe wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Jan 29 08:59:02 CST 2009

I guess this could possibly a bug...

Right now my office software runs quite fine with wine, but but unfortunatly I get an error when I try to print documents.
It says (loosely translatet from the german dialog): "There has been an error.
access violation at adress 7E2B8D16 in modul 'winex11.drv" Reading Adress 00000029"

The printer prints anyway and it looks fine but in the upper left corner of the page is 2cmx6cm black... thing... I can't really tell what it is... Regular printing without wine works quite fine...
Got any ideas?

I am working with Ubuntu, Wine 1.0.1, Printer is a HP Laserjet 3390 connected throug LAN.