[Wine] Install on debian etch 64bit

seb1k wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Jan 29 17:59:51 CST 2009

I all,

I try to install wine on a debian etch 64bit, but  i got several problem :

none of the solution from http://www.winehq.org/download/deblenny work :(

I try a snapshot from http://repo.or.cz/w/wine/wine64.git
But doesn't compil (error everywhere)

I've try some other thing but nothing work, i've everytime a bug with

Code:
wine cmd
Wine cannot find the FreeType font library.  To enable Wine to
use TrueType fonts please install a version of FreeType greater than
or equal to 2.0.5.
http://www.freetype.org
err:module:load_builtin_dll failed to load .so lib for builtin L"winex11.drv": libSM.so.6: Ne peut ouvrir le fichier d'objet partagé: Aucun fichier ou répertoire de ce type
CMD version 1.1.13

And my program crash on :

Code:
libgcc_s.so.1 must be installed for pthread_cancel to work

PLzzz help, my website can't work without wine :(