[Wine] Re: Printing Error

NackteElfe wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Jan 30 02:29:59 CST 2009

Yes, its still OrgaMax i am dealing with. I appreciate you effords, never thought anyone would actually install OrgaMax to solve my problem.

I rechecked the printing problem. And you are right - The "Kundenstammblatt" gets to be printed without a problem. Also the printing of invoices etc. is ok.  I just realized that the problem ONLY occurs while printing Offers (Angebot).

It would be great if you could check out if you can reproduce that problem.

Otherwise I would burn a live CD and bring it to work on monday and check out if the problem occurs on other PCs too...

I am using a Sony VGN-FS315H Laptop with Nvidia GeForceGo6400 Gaphics adapter. The drivers I use  are the ones coming with ubuntu 8.10.