[Wine] Re: feature idea for wine : stereo 3D

DaVince wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Jan 31 12:59:29 CST 2009

Wow, man, that's a lot of text. You might wanna keep a blog for your ideas (and related files). :)

The whole stereoscopic 3D with-a-standard idea sounds interesting, but it'll take both time and sufficient interest from the right developers and parties in order for it to get there. I'm not putting much hope on this unless NVidia's new glasses suddenly become insanely popular (which I doubt because it requires their newer video cards, twice the processing power and a 120 Hz monitor).