[Wine] Re: Joystick axis swap order

micro wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Jul 1 15:50:57 CDT 2009

Well, i followed the command with the winedebug addition but when running Fighters Anthology, it doesn't give any directinput info for the joystick. I am going to test another game for sure, but is there a chance FA sees the joystick using another method and not directinput? Mind that it is an old game and there was a time we had windows and games b4 the DirectX era.

I am using Slackware 12.2 and Wine 1.1.8 precompiled from the Linuxpackages.net repository.

I know i know you will advise me to compile wine from source :)