[Wine] Street Fighter 4

James Mckenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 2 13:48:09 CDT 2009

>James Mckenzie wrote:
>>
>> Your English is very good, my French not so good.
>>

>Thanks  [Wink]
>
>But you have no idea of or problem can come?

Without all of the output, it is very hard to detemine where the problem is.  Also, I am but one of many that can help.  My expertise is running Wine with the MacOSX operating system and helping there.  There are others that are gaming experts and others that can help with Linux operating system problems.  The more information you provide the more assistance that can be provided.  Giving a dump from the debugger can point out problems, but without knowing which program, operating system and version, and processor type it can be difficult or impossible to help resolve and make the program function with Wine.

James McKenzie