[Wine] Bye, bye Windows .... almost

jcgg wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Jul 4 01:14:08 CDT 2009

If I can get this application to run under Mandriva I can kiss Windows goodbye. Yeah.

The application is called MB Navigator. It is a stand alone stock trading application linking me to my brokers servers. The application installed great. Upon executing the program is starts up just fine then I get this error:

Can't create object:ADOC command

I can't produce a log.txt file because the program actually executes and the log.txt file cannot capture the error.

I hope someone can help because I am going to have a celebration if I can finally dump windows.