[Wine] Re: Can't play Last Chaos on Ubuntu 9.04 With newest wine 1.01

Rico wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Jul 4 13:52:26 CDT 2009

NacDrummer wrote:
> is there anyone that can help me out here with this (ps) I would think if a game is on the list that it works y can't i play it i get a error after the loading i've tryed puting playonlinux on and 09,55 and other things installing and reinstalling

Could you please explain exactly what you are trying to do? Please try to write in sentences, so that anyone could read and understand your stuff in an easy way [Shocked].

Please add your system configuration and the game you are trying to run (is it this one http://lastchaos.gamigo.de/download/ )? Also add the command which you are using to start the game (a log could be useful, too). What is the exact error message and wine version?

If you have a problem with playonlinux, please report it there!