[Wine] Tons of D3D improvements?!

DaVince wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Jul 4 13:56:03 CDT 2009

In the latest release I counted at least 80 patches that improve wined3d in several different ways, which is absolutely awesome! But I'm wondering where this sudden interest in this specific part comes from (as well as all the sudden translation improvements)... Did the inclusion of WineD3D in other open source projects like VirtualBox suddenly spark some major interest in improving the D3D implementation?

Keep doing a great job, everyone! I'm starting to really love Wine and everyone working on it. :)