[Wine] Re: Lotus 123 Release 4 for Windows

dgs wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Jul 5 09:41:49 CDT 2009

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.  I use Lotus 123 Release 4 because it suits my needs and over the years I have accumulated a lot of custom macros which would be a large task to rewrite and debug.

I guess I was unclear in my initial post and I apologize for that.  I was trying to find out if I have any options for making Lotus 123 Release 4 work.  For example, the fixme error messages - can I eliminate them by using MS native dll's and if so, how do I determine which ones to use?

Thanks.

Don