[Wine] wine can not open certain files needed

clintm25 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Jul 6 09:30:30 CDT 2009

hi guys i have wine installed on an opensuse 10.3 server,i can run my app from the command line,but as soon as i create a shortcut from the desktop it comes up with an open error,it cant open certain files,i have given the folder 777 rights but it still does not work,i even placed my files in a different directory and it still comes up with the same error,my launcher is correct(wine "c:\folder name\app name"),please help guys