[Wine] Printer in wine on OS X?

lschafroth wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Jul 8 15:09:34 CDT 2009

I have installed Wine via macports on my Leopard machine.  I have a printer installed on the MAC but apparently this is not using CUPS?

Can someone help me install a printer via cups on the mac and also, how do I get a start menu or somewhere to run my applications without having to run them from a command line?

If this works, I will not be able to have my teachers run apps from a cli.  There will need to be a shortcut or something on their DOCK or desktop.

Thanks!!

Lannie