[Wine] Printer in wine on OS X?

Martin Gregorie martin at gregorie.org
Thu Jul 9 11:44:25 CDT 2009

On Thu, 2009-07-09 at 10:33 -0500, lschafroth wrote:
> [quote="Martin Gregorie"]On Thu, 2009-07-09 at 09:57 -0500, lschafroth wrote:
>
> > See my last  -you need 'netstat -apn'
> >

> > Martin
>

> Those command line arguments dont exist on OSX.  I already stated that.

You have to run netstat as root when you use the '-p' option. I'd still
like to confirm that it is cupsd that's using the port, so try running
'netstat -anp' as root and/or try lsof - see an earlier post about that.

However, this thread is getting a bit tangled. My current concern is
that you don't show a ups connection. As CUPS uses that to broadcast
details of available printers, without it I'm uncertain how Wine can
know which printers are available.

Martin

Martin