[Wine] Re: install totaly messed up

bbunlock wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Jul 9 14:16:16 CDT 2009

I still havnt managed to get this working, I have uninstalled wine with yum but wine files are still on the system because even after removing with yum I can still run wine from root?

how can wine still be on my system if I have removed it with yum?

Does anyone know how to remove wine from my system? I was thinking that after it has been removed I could try that later release 1.1.25 as im currently using 1.0.1 which was installed via yum

I cant understand why this is screwed up on my system but no matter what I do it will only work if run by root user, normal user keeps giving me the same "preloader: Warning: failed to reserve range 00110000-60000000" and I have tried the fix for this and still getting this error

any help appriciated

regards

wayne