[Wine] auto center on desktop

Xubuntnoob wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Jul 9 15:08:26 CDT 2009

hi, a few questions here.

I've got wine setup to emulate a virtual desktop at 1600x900 and my monitor resolution is 1680x1050. I'm wondering if there's a way to have wine auto-center onto my desktop?

Also, I launch wine from a terminal and i'm wondering if there is a way to send it to a different workspace? i've got 4 workspaces, and i'd like to have, on startup wine launch into workspace 4, what's the command so i can build my startup script with it?

Thanks for your help.

btw - ubuntu jaunty -gnome with wine 1.1.25