[Wine] [Warning: Nostalgia] C&C95 online play with wine/mono

Myg wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Jul 9 17:55:47 CDT 2009

Hope this is allowed here, just a bit of nostalgia for those interested.

We (bunch of old fogies) have devised a way to play C&C95 (Command & Conquer 95 GOLD) online with up to 6 players (no VPN/etc).

We already have a windows client for it, so decided to throw down the gauntlet and allow cross platform play with linux using wine and mono, since the system was convienently programmed in .Net 2.0.

If your interested, instructions are in the link below:

http://www.cnc-comm.com/community/index.php?topic=490.msg1900#msg1900

Good luck!
 8)