[Wine] Re: Regression in running Rosetta Stone v3 with version 1.1.25

vitamin wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Jul 12 11:09:28 CDT 2009

theoryweary wrote:
> I'm tempted to file this as a bug, but I wasn't sure if it should be in the wine bugs list, or in the application database list. I also have no idea about the technical nature of the bug, just its symptoms.

Please open bug in bugzilla.

Make sure you installed Wine debug symbols (look in the same place you downloaded your Wine package from). Run your program from the terminal and save all output into a log file ( http://wiki.winehq.org/FAQ#get_log ). Attach that log file (as a plain text attachment) to the bug.

Also you might be asked to do a regression testing as described here: http://wiki.winehq.org/RegressionTesting .