[Wine] Re: Can't play games

nicogarcia wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Jul 13 06:34:29 CDT 2009

I reinstalled video drivers and disabled 3d desktop effects, but still the same error message.

video card:    GeForce 8500GT
distro:           Fedora 11
wine:            1.1.23
video driver: kmod-nvidia
          version: 185.18.14

Error message is the same:

Code:
[nico at nico-fedora Age of Empires II]$ wine empires2.exe
fixme:ntdll:find_reg_tz_info Can't find matching timezone information in the registry for bias 180, std (d/m/y): 15/03/2009, dlt (d/m/y): 18/10/2009
fixme:system:SystemParametersInfoW Unimplemented action: 110 (SPI_GETSHOWIMEUI)
X Error of failed request:  BadValue (integer parameter out of range for operation)
  Major opcode of failed request:  135 (GLX)
  Minor opcode of failed request:  3 (X_GLXCreateContext)
  Value in failed request:  0x21
  Serial number of failed request:  567

Do you know what should I do with "fixmes"?

Thanks again