[Wine] Trying to get gog.com's FALLOUT to run

James Huk huk256 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 13:28:34 CDT 2009

On Thu, Jul 16, 2009 at 7:06 PM, megore<wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote:
> It was in fact the people at Codeweavers who suggested I posted the question here to see what kind of suggestions might be offered.

What is this:

C:\Program Files\GOG.com

??

It doesn't seem like any Fallout exe I know of... Maybe gog games use
something like a database program, so you can select your game and run
it from within the program? If that is so... have you tried running
Fallout directly? I mean from the installation location by command:

wine fallout.exe (of course rename "fallout.exe" to real exe name)

??