[Wine] Re: Wine 1.1.26 - Thank you Wine Dev!

superlgn wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Jul 17 22:44:07 CDT 2009

Ah, I see it now. I no longer have a /usr/include/scsi/scsi.h with libc6-dev 2.9-20. It's there in stable (2.7-18) and must have been there up until this most recent package (files dated July 13th). Wine's ./configure script tests for its existence, but I guess they always figure "INQUIRY" will be defined or it's just an oversight. I'm not quite sure if this is a mistake on Debian's part or what, but 0x12 appears to be the proper value:

Code:
-(~) grep INQUIRY /usr/include/scsi/scsi.h
#define INQUIRY               0x12