[Wine] Re: Wine 1.1.26 - Thank you Wine Dev!

superlgn wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Jul 17 23:00:57 CDT 2009

Sorry for the spam, but I can't edit posts here.

Seems like it's something to do with the migration to eglibc, two packages fighting over scsi/scsi.h, and changes that removed it from both. Someone in the first bug suggested waiting until 2.6.31 comes out, but that's going to be months from now. If they don't fix the packages soon (assuming you're using unstable Debian like me), you could download libc6-dev from squeeze (http://packages.debian.org/squeeze/libc6-dev) and "dpkg -x libc6-dev_2.9-12_xxx.deb ." to extract the files, then copy usr/include/scsi/scsi.h to /usr/include/scsi. Stable has the exact same files too, they probably don't change often..