[Wine] Ciryakuntu: I need people to start a big project.

Ciryatan wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Jul 19 08:44:10 CDT 2009

Hi! My name is Darío. I´m an enterprising Spanish young man and student of computer science.

The motive of contacting with yourselves is due to the fact that by the end of my career of computer science I need to present a project and i wanted to comment on my idea to him.

I need people to create a new created operating system low Kubuntu.

My idea is to create an operating system that recognizes programs of Microsoft Windows and recognizes also logically Linux's programs. All this idea is based by the function that does the program Wine, which does an emulation of the programs of Microsoft Windows in Linux.

I have been studying the internal code of the program Wine and I thought to implement it in Kubuntu's core. Hereby Kubuntu will not need Wine's installation, for which in the core already one finds the internal code on that I have commented to them previously. My first idea is to name to the operating system Ciryakuntu, Ciryatan + Kubuntu. Ciryatan is the name for my friends call me.

This project will initiate the users of Microsoft Windows to kick his operating system and use GNU/Ciryakuntu-Wine, I have decided that the operating system should be GNU, only i need colaboration and all that non-profit-making, everything is for to go bust to Microsoft Windows and that the users encourage to Linux's kind that is free.

A cordial greeting and I waiting for yours responses.

Contact addresses:

contact at ciryakuntu.netau.net

jobs at ciryakuntu.netau.net

[Image: http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/3122/logonvv.png ]