[Wine] WINE install of Dreamweaver MX works; but can't launch DWMX

shobuz99 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Jul 20 20:35:47 CDT 2009

Hello everyone
It's me again.
I created a new topic because I finally and successfully installed DWMX with Wine on my Ubuntu 9.04 machine
(see this topic: http://forum.winehq.org/viewtopic.php?p=27108#27108)

Now that everyting installed well, I tried to launch the program...it will not launch.
I have added the dramweaver.exe application to winecfg.
I have tried launching using terminal.
I have tried launching by going to the
/.wine/drive_c/Program Files/Macromedia/Dreamweaver MX/Dreamweaver.exe
and right-clicking and selecting Wine or Wine Program loader.

None of these attempts did anything, not even an error message.

What do I need to do to launch this?

As always, I do appreciate all your advice and help.
Thank you

Rick (shobuz99)