[Wine] REPORT NOT COMPLETED

Gert van den Berg wine-users at mohag.net
Thu Jul 23 13:57:49 CDT 2009

On Thu, Jul 23, 2009 at 18:54, israelfreire<wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote:
> I do not know what the relationship, but after installing the packages dotnet20 and directx9, reports began to be implemented. However, they are executed only once. When trying to issue a new report, back to point zero ...

If Wine writes anything to the console while it is running, post it
here. (This has instructions: http://wiki.winehq.org/FAQ#get_log ). If
the output is long, post it on http://pastebin.com/ and post a link to
it here.

A log without dotnet20 & directx, a log of a working attempt and a log
of a failing attempt (with the relevant things installed) might
provide the most information.

You should install the minimum required to get things working with
winetricks. Note that some of the things available with winetricks may
require a Winodws license to legally use.

http://wiki.jswindle.com/index.php/WINEPREFIX has instructions for a
method that allows you to have multiple installations of the same
program with different settings (which can be really useful for
testing). You can do a basic install, copy the WINEPREFIX, change
something and stil have the unmodified prefix availabe to try
something else without reinstalling.

Gert