[Wine] menu entries creation broke upon update to Fedora 11

belegdol wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Jul 23 20:33:23 CDT 2009

Hello,

after I upgraded to Fedora 11, the desktop entries creation no longer works for me. I think it might be related to the error I'm seeing in the console:

> err:menubuilder:init_xdg error looking up the desktop directory

Oddly enough, things get back to normal once I start with fresh ~/.wine folder. Where should I look to fix my “old” wine folder? I'm using wine 1.1.26 on an up-to-date Fedora 11 x86_64. TIA!