[Wine] Extremely Small Text in Application

SoulMazer wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Jul 25 01:21:22 CDT 2009

Hi, so I am trying to run Stealthbot 2.6 R3 under Wine, yet I am having one small problem. So, the text in the application is extremely small...it seems like it is 6 point font. First, is this a Wine config problem or a problem with the application itself? Second, if the problem is with Wine configuration, how can I fix this? I have already tried following this page (http://www.winehq.org/pipermail/wine-users/2007-October/027896.htmll), but it made no difference. What can I do to solve this problem?

Thanks in advance.