[Wine] Re: Fireworks on ubuntu Jaunty do not work!

orlen wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Jul 25 16:53:45 CDT 2009

Frédéric Delanoy wrote:
> On 07/25/2009 11:27 AM, orlen wrote:
>
> > Hi I'm orlen from Costa Rica, Excuse me,I do not speak English very well.
> > I have installed Fireworks on ubuntu Jaunty.  the aplication launches fine, but when I am using some tools as the pencil marks only the pixel where I clicked. How can I fix it?
> >

> Please check wine version used (wine --version)
>
> If it's wine 1.0.1, please update to 1.1.26 and retest (instructions on WiheHQ)

the wine version it's 1.1.18, I read the instructions, it's indicated:
Additional Comments

To install you need to;
- downgrade to wine 1.1.17 (http://wine.budgetdedicated.com/archive/index.html)

but there's not a wine version 1.1.17,
I just found the version 1.1.18.

- use winetricks msxml6 gdiplus gecko vcrun2005 ie6
under 1.1.17 there is a menubar bug which leaves menus open. This is fixed with an upgrade to 1.1.22, everything works fine. atmlib.dll may be needed to fix a text layer bug

I did everything the instructions said. and ubuntu at instalation end of winetricks wrote all done! it's mean what the instalation finished with no problems.

I will install the wine version 1.1.26 and then I tell you what happened.
thanks[/quote]