[Wine] Re: Wine 1.1.23 OS X NVIDIA String Error

krslynx wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Jul 26 13:53:23 CDT 2009

I'll do that now. I've just had a look through the source, and I think I've found the reason why this is happening. It appears that Linux and Mac use different versioning strings - therefore a different parsing method will need to be established. I could be wrong, but I'll look into that a little further later on, and file a bug report for the mean time.

Thanks again for the fast replies, and if I find anything useful I'll make a note of it here.

-krslynx