[Wine] Re: Sonar 8 & vcrun2005

DancemasterGlenn wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Jul 29 22:44:41 CDT 2009

Let me know how your experience goes, in the end. I'm trying to get sonar working as well, albeit an older version (4 I think, not at my machine right now). For what it's worth, I believe sonar 2 probably still works (though I don't have it to test anymore). That's the version I used to use.

There used to be a pretty comprehensive tutorial on how to get sonar working on the sonar 2 appdb, but it was deleted due to age. I'm hoping to get it working again at some point as well.

Finally, not completely related, but you could always test out programs like qtractor and ardour (ardour will have midi support soon, if you use it as much as I do). I don't like their interfaces as much, but you might have some luck with them. Good luck either way!