[Wine] Re: Perfectworld and wininet problem

linked wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Jul 30 08:20:35 CDT 2009

Nobody has the same problem ?????

I resume, i launch the game with launcher.exe or patcher.exe, it starts and i can see a window asking me "patch settings" with the choice "select update" or "auto update".

But i'm unable to click on both choice. In the background i see the "normal" widows from the launcher but without any button, now server info, only the "backgroud" picture from the launcher.

> err:ole:apartment_getclassobject DllGetClassObject returned error 0x80040111
> err:ole:CoGetClassObject no class object {50d5107a-d278-4871-8989-f4ceaaf59cfc} could be created for context 0x401
> fixme:wininet:InternetLockRequestFile STUB
> fixme:wininet:IsHostInProxyBypassList STUB: flags=3 host=www.perfectworld.ms length=19
> fixme:wininet:InternetSetOptionW INTERNET_OPTION_COOKIES_3RD_PARTY; STUB
> fixme:wininet:InternetSetOptionW Option INTERNET_OPTION_REQUEST_PRIORITY (-1): STUB
> fixme:wininet:InternetSetOptionW Option INTERNET_OPTION_CODEPAGE (65001): STUB
> fixme:wininet:InternetSetOptionW Option INTERNET_OPTION_ERROR_MASK(11): STUB
> fixme:wininet:HTTPREQ_QueryOption Semi-STUB INTERNET_OPTION_SECURITY_FLAGS: 0
> fixme:wininet:CommitUrlCacheEntryInternal entry already in cache - don't know what to do!

These are the last lines from the console output.

I'm on gentoo 64bits with the latest wine(i try a lot of other), and hope someone can endly help me !