[Wine] Re: Two soundcards. Use both with wine. Problem

bralmu wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Jul 30 17:30:46 CDT 2009

I tried padsp+(oss-wine) and the game still closes himself while loading.

I don't want to remove pulseaudio or any of these radical options in my system for a simple game. Wine works perfectly with default  alsa configuration except windows programs only see a sound card (and I need to use both 2 to play multiplayer karaoke).

My next steps:
Make an old version of ubuntu without pulseaudio (ubuntu 7.10 sounds good) live-USB stick.
Install the last Wine version.
Configure wine to use OSS.
See what happens.