[Wine] Re: Changing a Regedit and Half Life/CS Out

vanguarda wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Jun 2 01:01:13 CDT 2009

Hi my dear!
I have already undone Hkey Current Users strings. My doubts are about permanent interferences in Counter-strike/Half life games after changes because it´s having problems yet. Do you think reinstall games is a good way?

> That Wine version is really really onl, upgrade. Latest version is wine-1.1.22.

I agree it is an old version, but STABLE. I had problems installing wine in the last time ( March ) and you suggest me it.