[Wine] Run time error '5'

MarcoV wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Jun 2 03:47:46 CDT 2009

Hi all,
I need to run a scuba decompression software on Linux(Ubuntu). I downloaded the software free trial version from
http://www.andihq.com/pages/mainpagev3.html
and tried to run it with Wine. All seem to work fine (autosetting, etc like in windows) but when the software should start to work the software window disappears and appears a window error saying

Run time error '5'
Invalid procedure call or argument

Could anyone suggest/give me an help please?
I'm only a 'user' not an expert so if someone could help me keep it more simple possible, please  :?