[Wine] Re: Creating a Rpm with a windows-program and wine included

c_andy_man wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Jun 2 08:10:25 CDT 2009

Is there any documentation on axactly this issue?

How do i install a custom wine and make a wrapper
Has this custom wine to be created from a wine source-rpm?
As I understand it, rpms can include the source-files (e.g wine) to be compiled and win-binaries and configuration files (.exe, .ini...). The file-structure of the program should be
.?./myprogram/wine/(wineinstallationfiles)
.?./myprogram/drive_c/programs/myWinProgDirectory
Also, this application has to be a linux-service for all users.

I need info from scratch because i am a total beginner when it comes to programming. sorry for that.