[Wine] Brand new Unlocked Apple iPhone 3G For sale at Just $280usd

jones11909 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Jun 2 09:51:01 CDT 2009

Interested Buyers should contact us for more details about our Companies and Enquiries.

Email....... westom009 at gmail.com

You can email us about more Produts Available in stock..

Brand new Unlocked Apple iPhone 3G For sale at Just $280usd

General 2G Network GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
3G Network HSDPA 850 / 1900 / 2100
Announced 2008, June
Size Dimensions 115.5 x 62.1 x 12.3 mm
Weight 133 g
Display Type Capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
Size 320 x 480 pixels, 3.5 inches
- Multi-touch input method
- Accelerometer sensor for auto-rotate
- Proximity sensor for auto turn-off
- Scratch-resistant surface
- Ambient light sensor
Sound Alert types Vibration; Downloadable polyphonic, MP3 ringtones
Speakerphone Yes
- 3.5 mm headset jack
Memory Phonebook Practically unlimited entries and fields, Photocall
Call records 100 received, dialed and missed calls
Internal 8 GB/ 16 GB
Card slot No
Data GPRS Yes
HSCSD No
EDGE Yes
3G HSDPA
WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11b/g
Bluetooth Yes, v2.0, headset support only
Infrared port No
USB Yes, v2.0
Camera Primary 2 MP, 1600x1200 pixels
Video No
Secondary No
Features OS Mac OS X v10.4.10
CPU 32-bit Samsung S5L8900 620 MHz processor
Messaging SMS (threaded view), Email
Browser HTML (Safari)
Radio No
Games Downloadable
Colors Black(8/16 GB), White (16 GB)
GPS Yes, with A-GPS support
Java No
- Google Maps
- Audio/video player
- TV-out
- Photo browser
- Voice memo
Battery Standard battery, Li-Ion
Stand-by Up to 300 h
Talk time Up to 10 h.

Interested Buyers should contact us for more details about our Companies and Enquiries.

Email....... westom009 at gmail.com

You can email us about more Products Available in stock..