[Wine] switching between 2 applications in Wine quickly

Lake013 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Jun 2 12:43:43 CDT 2009

Hey all, i recently switched over to Linux and after a bit of messing around finally got the mmo i play (EVE) to work.
I was hoping to dual box but starting Eve twice opens two instances of eve in the same wine instance alt tabbing simply opens any other applications i have open in firefox leaving me with no easy way to switch between the two eve instances

Is there any keyboard shortcut i can use to switch between applications within a wine instance or a way to have two seperate wine instances open at the same time?

Hope this makes sense.