[Wine] Re: DarWine & OpenGL

Thunderbird wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Jun 3 13:42:22 CDT 2009

I have been doing some experimenting and at this point I can't reproduce the issue. How is  wine receiving the DISPLAY variable? I tried launching apps using Finder (it uses winehelper). I guess this tool is somehow providing wine 'sessions' with the DISPLAY variable?

Is anyone using wine from source on osx? I would like to just use the darwine build scripts and then use my own wine dev tree and launch apps from the console or so. By default a lot of libraries can't be found that way. I guess I should install the needed libs in a directory which is in the library path and then run wine.. Not sure what the best way on OSX is yet (I'm a Linux user and have to use OSX for some app now).

Roderick