[Wine] Error code definitions and resolutions ...

James Mckenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 4 13:22:42 CDT 2009

Austin English Re: [Wine] Error code definitions and resolutions ...

>On Thu, Jun 4, 2009 at 11:26 AM, Oak <wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote:
>> I'm new here and trying to figure out how to troubleshoot an unsupported application under CrossOver/wine.

He is using Crossover.

Sorry, but you are going to have to ask them what the problem is.

>> Can someone please direct me or tell me what the following error might indicate so I can start to research and solve the problem?
>>
>> # Error: DAGGEN_0007: hex2led.vhd : (0, 0): Error during conversion  C:\my_designs\samples_81\training\vhdl_training\freq_meter_1\compile\he x2led_hex2led.dag to  C:\my_designs\samples_81\training\vhdl_training\freq_meter_1\compile\he x2led_hex2led._x86.bin
>>
>> It looks like I may be missing a resource dependency which would allow the conversion of windows code to OS X binary?

No.  However, you may be attempting to use a file type that is currently not supported under Crossover.

This will have to be taken up by the Crossover/Mac support folks.

However, if you are willing to use Wine for MacOSX, then we could help.

Mike Kronenberg is not supporting the Darwine project anymore, and his last build is 1.1.21.

James McKenzie