[Wine] time of writing

9ae6 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Jun 6 00:37:06 CDT 2009

Hello,

I was using an othello program "WZebra" on windows and I was reading and writing a file called book.bin with this program. Now I prefer and use Linux for some reasons.

I have installed WZebra under WINE because the linux version get several bugs. Then I have tried some version of Wine and actually I have the last version 1.1.22 compiled.

I don't have a problem of time to read the file book.bin but only when WZEBRA is writing.
with WZEBRA + WINDOWS : total time : about 5 secs
with WZEBRA + LINUX + WINE : total time :  about 200 secs

Any idea to improve this time under wine please?
Thank you in advance if anyone can help me
9ae6