[Wine] Installation of wine not working on fedora 10

vincent Onelli vonelli at optonline.net
Sat Jun 6 18:44:29 CDT 2009

Hello,
I am new on Wine, I installed Wine for the second time, because I
thought that the first time didn't not install correctly. The problem is
I can't find the proper way to install MSMoney.
I will greatly appreciate if some one can point me to the proper
direction to install e was installed from fedora repository Ver 1.1.15,
I installed all Wine file listed 14 of them. The installation went
through without a hitch, but nothing works install button don't do any
thing; wineboot, I don't know the usage, but it does not do any thing.
Thank you,  Vinny