[Wine] I offer to donate $50 to wine...

rja wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Jun 7 04:08:23 CDT 2009

Hello all,

I offer to donate $50 to wine if somebody can give me the golden tip to get printing going from astro. I have astro (astrology software) running under wine 1.1.22 and it works fine, except for printing -which I really need-. Printing under wine works fine with other apps. I can select the printer (WINEPS using CUPS) without problems, but if I click print, nothing happens. There is also no output in my terminal window indicating an error. Unfortunately the developer of astro has passed away and I cannot ask him how he has setup printing in astro. I know from trying with ResHack that astro is not a win32 app. I otherwise runs fine. I have the program + instructions available for anyone who wants to give it a try. From previous experiences (thank you Rein) I know that you do need 1.1.22, or otherwise the app will not run at all. Please help.

Running Fedora 10 x86_64 with wine 1.1.22
Printer Epson Aculaser C2600

Rembert