[Wine] Re: time of writing

9ae6 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Jun 7 05:49:29 CDT 2009

> what FS (file system) which is configured how?

My OS is Vectorlinux 6.0 gold (xfce4) with reiserfs system partition (primary).
But I have tried with ext2, ext3, and fs system and I have the same problem.

I can see too that the total time to add a new result on book.bin ( result = 200 Bytes) is based on the size of book.bin -_-
Here somes examples that I have measured :
Book.bin size => total time (to add 200 bytes)
1MB => about 1 sec
5MB => about 5 sec
50MB => about 50sec
100MB => about 100 sec
200MB(the actual size of my book.bin) => about 200 sec

> Id say run Wine under profiler and see where it spends all the time.

I have tried somes profiles with WINE ( windows 2.0 3.0 3.1, NT 3.5 4.0, 95, 98, ME, 2000, XP, vista, windows 2008) and I have the same problem... :'(