[Wine] Re: Mapped network drive in wine.

flakhany wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Jun 7 05:59:23 CDT 2009

my erp is also build on Oracle. Fortunately the paths have not been defined in the individual objects like fetching logo. instead everything is available in application folder. I mapped that application folder as a drive in wine and run the erp, but it is not fetching those files.

then i copied whole application on \home  and everything is working smoothly. now its impossible for me to copy application to each and every desktop computer in order to use ERP from wine.

I seek guidance in this regard