[Wine] Punkbuster Support...

James Mckenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 7 15:22:20 CDT 2009

-----Original Message-----

I do.  However, you have to ASSUME that someone will take your comments very seriously.  I have learned that lesson the very hard way (and almost got terminated and arrested in the process, the cops had already been called.)  I use the <HUMOR> and </HUMOR> tags to annotate when I'm joking or follow it with the usually series of smiley's (although that sometimes does not work.)

I was hoping that you were, indeed, joking and not really passing that we should mailbomb them.

James McKenzie