[Wine] Re: Reporting a Complaint

haarp wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Jun 8 16:49:57 CDT 2009

Honestly, I can't remember. I do know that I have at least updated the game in a Windows VM.
But I also had deleted my wineprefix once and just copied the games folder to the new one, so there shouldn't be anything outside of the SupCom folder that is necessary (except that d3dx9 dll and xactengine)
I admit that this is not the best way to "reinstall" my games, but I'm just too lazy, and it never failed to work for me.

Have you tried tweaking SupComs graphics settings? Here's my $WINEPREFIX/users/haarp/Local Settings/Application Data/Gas Powered Games/SupremeCommander/Game.prefs
http://pastebin.com/m1750ad76
Maybe it's some default setting screwing up here...